Wednesday, January 14, 2009

beanbag

First a huge thank you to LeeAnn! I ran across her when she was making beanbags for another blogger (A Daily Scoop)… and talked to her (via email) about ordering a beanbag for Iz. She asked about color and size, looked at Izzy’s blog to see her… and then we agreed when she got to it she would let me know how much for the beanbag and shipping. So… yesterday I walked out to put things in the car for the day (pause…)

Saturday I was leaving the house with my hands full and pushing izzy’s stroller. I got to the front door and was trying to manuever all the stuff and her and her chair started rolling down the sidewalk. I took off and realized my hoodie sweatshirt was caught on the storm door handle and I couldn’t move. I accessed the situation in about .2 seconds and forfeited the shirt. I ran anyway ripping the shirt apart. I caught her before she went maybe 5 feet, but it scared me. That’s why I am making multiple trips to the car and not trying to take it all in one swoop. I’m also using the brakes on the stroller!

(resume…) There was this ginormous, seriously huge box on the front porch I could barely carry in. Guess what it was? It was from LeeAnn. It was the beanbag! She sent it without telling me. I emailed her immediately and excitedly asking her how much to send because i know the shipping had to be outrageous for this huge box all the way from Nevada. Guess what she said? “It’s my gift to Izzy and you.” Is that not the sweetest thing ever? I thought so! I’m working on a care package to send her as a thank you! For all the bad things you hear about people and the world I am amazed at all the kind and generous good people!


post signature

2 comments:

OKGardners said...

I would love to see the new beanbag. Any chance you could post a picture?

Bless the lady who made and sent it. She must be a jewel. :)

Betty

Anonymous said...

Can you please send by e-mail me the code for this script or please enlighten me in detail in relation to this script?


Here is my web page; fitness tips of the day