Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm thankful for birthdays.

A day set aside to remember the day of birth, to rejoice in the life.

Thank you God for children.

I'm thankful for friends, new and old.

Like the old saying goes,

"Make new friends, but keep the old

one is silver and the other gold."

Thank you God for friends.

I'm thankful for family.

My family and Matt's family.

Now one family.

Thank you God for family.

I'm thankful for my marriage.

Through good and bad it's solid.

Thank you God for marriage.

I'm thankful for church.

For encouraging messages

and the presence of God.

Thank you God for church.

I'm thankful for forgiveness.

To have a Father who loves me in spite of weaknesses.

A Father who knows my heart and looks at my heart rather than mistakes.

That's love. Forgivness.

Thank you God for forgiving me.

I'm thankful for you.

Thank you God



post signature

No comments: