Sunday, January 27, 2008

chicken pockets

I love this recipe. These little pockets are so delicious and even delicious reheated. They aren't exactly ww friendly, but they are worth a few extra points for a reward.


2 cups chopped chicken breast
2 cans crescent rolls
8 oz. cream cheese
1 T. milk or cream
3-4 chopped green onions
1 T. bacon bits (I use real)
2 T. chopped sun dried tomatoes

I boil chicken tenders in water that has salt & pepper, chop with my pampered chef chopper, add other ingredients, stir well.

Take out rolls, take one rectangle (two crescents) and pinch seam shut, cut in half to make two small squares. I use one pampered chef scoop in the middle of each square and pull up the corners to make a pocket.

This recipe makes 16 small squares.

Bake at 375 until golden brown (about 20 minutes).

post signature

No comments: