Thursday, January 31, 2008

Chicken Spaghetti!

Garlic Chicken
Spaghetti
chicken breasts (I use frozen
boneless skinless)
several cloves of
garlic
salt
italian spices (tone's spicy
spaghetti seasoning)
ragu roasted garlic spaghetti
sauce
whole wheat pasta (I use
linguini)
olive oil
fresh parmesan cheese
I lay the chicken breasts in the bottom of my crockpot, add a few pinches of kosher salt, press several cloves of garlic, then add a spice called spice for spaghetti that I buy in a big container at Sams wholesale club (you could use basil and oregano and a little red pepper flakes too though), pour the sauce over the top... I use one jar for just us and two if we have guests. I let this cook on low all day and then prepare the whole wheat pasta, drain it and put a drizzle of olive oil and a clove of garlic pressed into it and stirred while hot, I serve the chicken over the garlic pasta with freshly grated parmesan cheese over the top. This is a really good and healthy recipe! I have been making it for several years and it is always a hit.


post signature

No comments: