Tuesday, January 29, 2008

pork chops

This is probably one of the easiest slow cooker recipes I have made, but it is always good.

6-8 pork chops (I use butterfly pork chops/the thick ones that are boneless.)

2 vidalia or sweet onions

2 cans cream of mushroom soup

salt & pepper

butter

directions:

I put a little butter on the bottom of the crock pot, slice the onions, lay them down next, then salt & pepper the chops and put them on top of the onions. Pour the soup over the chops and cook all day on low~or half a day on high. They are good served with rice or mashed potatoes.

post signature

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I love doing bone-in chops in the crockpot with mushroom soup. In fact, I was going to put it on this week's menu, but didn't. Soon though! I'll have to try a Vidalia onion, I've always just used white or yellow, whatever I had. Great idea, Annie :)

Thanks for sharing!